Senior Recruitment Specialist / Headhunter
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Senior Recruitment Specialist / Headhunter in London, UK or any existing Save the Children International office location worldwide.
The job holder is responsible for developing and delivering a high quality executive search function at both strategy and operational levels, for senior level recruitment, specifically:
- Building a network of senior talent and thought leaders within the transformation and technology markets willing to move to the INGO sector and seasoned humanitarian and international development leaders, and being able to identify, access, track and engage candidates
- Partner with our CEO and Senior Leadership Team on all senior level recruitment, and our Executive Leadership Team on hard to fill roles
- Conducting primary and secondary research, market mapping and analysing the both INGO and technology industries
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder may be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Proven work experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. resume databases and portfolio sites)
- Significant experience at running Boolean searches and other LinkedIn tools
- A deep knowledge of candidate attraction strategies
- Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- International recruitment / search experience
- Ability to effectively create robust searches and talent mapping strategies
- Strong understanding of the latest tools and platforms to utilise to gain the top search results
- A self-starter who likes autonomy but with the ability to work in a team
- Significant experience recruiting for hard to fill transformation and technology roles
We can offer option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in London or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work - Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 5 Aug 2022
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022 - 02:59 EAT
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Human Resources
Type: Fixed-term contractSchedule: Full-time